Thaimaa-info.com Foorumin päävalikko Thaimaa-info.com

ValokuvakansioValokuvakansio  OhjeOhje   HakuHaku   KäyttäjälistaKäyttäjälista   KäyttäjäryhmätKäyttäjäryhmät   RekisteröidyRekisteröidy 
 KäyttäjätiedotKäyttäjätiedot   SudokuSudoku   Kirjaudu sisään tarkistaaksesi yksityiset viestitKirjaudu sisään tarkistaaksesi yksityiset viestit   Kirjaudu sisäänKirjaudu sisään 

Anybody knows the small city "Espoo" in Finland?

Lähetä uusi viesti   Vastaa viestiin   tulostus ystävällinen näkymä    Thaimaa-info.com Foorumin päävalikko -> English forum
Näytä edellinen aihe :: Näytä seuraava aihe  
Kirjoittaja Viesti
Nat

LähetäLähetetty: 29.5.2005 23:18    Viestin aihe: Anybody knows the small city "Espoo" in Finland? Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Hi there, my friend, Kunde told me to write something here. He thought a Thai person should write something in the Thai-Finnish forum. But I don't know what to write. I do have a little doubt about that small town in Finland named Espoo. I wanna know what it's like. If anyone knows, give me a try, alright? And I'd be happy to answer any question about Bangkok! Thanks guys. Bye and have a nice day!
Takaisin alkuun
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
Nat

LähetäLähetetty: 29.5.2005 23:29    Viestin aihe: About me Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Hi everyone, my name is Nat. Right now I live in California, studying in a Master Program at Cal State. I love living in a sunshine city. LA is a fun place to go out party. However, I'll go back to Bangkok, Thailand this summer for a couple of months. I hope the weather in Bangkok won't be too hot during August and September!
Takaisin alkuun
I ovn
Khun ขุน

LähetäLähetetty: 29.5.2005 23:31    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

In Finland it is quite big town Wink fourth biggest in our country. Espoo is located by the sea, west of our capital Helsinki. Our national treasure Nokia is from Espoo. Here is link where you can learn something about Espoo: http://english.espoo.fi/xsl_etusivu.asp?path=5731
Takaisin alkuun
Kundepuu
Developer ผู้พัฒนา

LähetäLähetetty: 29.5.2005 23:31    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Thanks Nat! And welcome to our forum. I have know Nat over 5 years and Nat is Kimi's fan.Bad luck this time.Hopely next race goes better
Takaisin alkuun
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti Lähetä sähköposti
Voitto Lippu
Administrator ผู้บริหาร

LähetäLähetetty: 30.5.2005 5:50    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Are you originally from Bangkok, Nat. Actually this story belongs to our English language section, where I will move it now.

Ei sillä ole väliä onko kissa musta vai valkoinen, kunhan se vaan pyydystää hiiriä.

Niin Kaukana Bambulehdosta
Takaisin alkuun
sunshine

LähetäLähetetty: 30.5.2005 14:44    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Hi...Khun Nat
Nice to meet you...I'm glad to have you here. However i hope you like to share with us anytime you want....
Takaisin alkuun
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti MSN Messenger
miro

LähetäLähetetty: 30.5.2005 15:09    Viestin aihe: miro Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

hi..nat
sorry..i understand worng?i thinks you live in finland because i read very hurry now i know you live in california...how about your city i thinks it biger more then in finland.....oh!! i want to go there...
next month in finland it summer time ..but weather it little cold i thinks after 2 weeks it very warm...
Takaisin alkuun
Wesu
Mahaat Lek มหาดเล็ก

LähetäLähetetty: 11.6.2005 0:03    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Nat... which master program are you studying in Cali? I've never been to L.A. but some day I will... however I've been to Bangkok, and I wish I was studying a master program there one day! Smile
Takaisin alkuun
Bababoboo

LähetäLähetetty: 11.6.2005 8:33    Viestin aihe: Re: Anybody knows the small city "Espoo" in Finlan Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Nat kirjoitti:
Hi there, my friend, Kunde told me to write something here. He thought a Thai person should write something in the Thai-Finnish forum. But I don't know what to write. I do have a little doubt about that small town in Finland named Espoo. I wanna know what it's like. If anyone knows, give me a try, alright? And I'd be happy to answer any question about Bangkok! Thanks guys. Bye and have a nice day!

That's so 'rude' to speak about a small town when talking about Espoo, it's the second biggest town in Finland with over 220.000 citizens (I ovn wrote it's fourth biggest, but it's the second biggest). Very Happy But anyway, it's quite cosy and there's relax atmosphere. One could say that some it's suburbans are populated by the wealthiest people in Finland like Westend, Tapiola, Haukilahti etc. Of course there's also some problem areas where most of the population is not so well earning and there's little bit higher crime statistics, but still lower than most of the other towns in Finland. Vantaa and Helsinki are far beyond in crime statistics in a bad way.

Transportation is quite easy if you going to stay in one of the biggest suburbans like Leppävaara, Matinkylä, Olari or Tapiola. Bus to the Helsinki takes about 5-10 minutes from Leppävaara and Tapiola, other few minutes more. There's also train available from Leppävaara which are now quite well scheduled with few minutes time windows.

If you need to know more, just ask more here or send some private message. I'm sure you will get all the answers needed.
Takaisin alkuun
east

LähetäLähetetty: 13.6.2005 1:22    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Khun Nat is quite right to talk about Espoo as a "small town". There are about 14 million people in LA (and 15 million cars), of course depending on how you count it and what you include. There are freeways with 10-16 lanes connecting different parts of LA. There are four towns, Santa Monica, Bel Air, Beverly Hills and West Hollywood, which are often included when you talk about LA, and of course other towns nearby like Santa Barbara and Anaheim. Nice to have you here Khun Nat. We look forward to hearing more from you Wink How many boats are there in Marina del Rey? Espoo is within a couple of miles, no skyscrapers and the biggest freeway has 4 lanes.
Takaisin alkuun
Bababoboo

LähetäLähetetty: 13.6.2005 10:18    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Humour is usually at it's best when one doesn't have to explain it, so I will not mention that there just might have been some sarcasm in my post. Wink
Takaisin alkuun
Näytä edelliset viestit:   
Lähetä uusi viesti   Vastaa viestiin   tulostus ystävällinen näkymä    Thaimaa-info.com Foorumin päävalikko -> English forum Kaikki ajat ovat GMT + 2 tuntia
Sivu 1 Yht. 1

Siirry:  
Et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä tässä foorumissa
Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Et voi muokata viestejäsi tässä foorumissa
Et voi poistaa viestejäsi tässä foorumissa
Et voi äänestää tässä foorumissa
Et voi liittää tiedostoja tässä foorumissa
Et voi ladata tiedostoja tässä foorumissa