Thaimaa-info.com Foorumin päävalikko Thaimaa-info.com

ValokuvakansioValokuvakansio  OhjeOhje   HakuHaku   KäyttäjälistaKäyttäjälista   KäyttäjäryhmätKäyttäjäryhmät   RekisteröidyRekisteröidy 
 KäyttäjätiedotKäyttäjätiedot   SudokuSudoku   Kirjaudu sisään tarkistaaksesi yksityiset viestitKirjaudu sisään tarkistaaksesi yksityiset viestit   Kirjaudu sisäänKirjaudu sisään 

miro...
Siirry sivulle 1, 2  Seuraava

Lähetä uusi viesti   Vastaa viestiin   tulostus ystävällinen näkymä    Thaimaa-info.com Foorumin päävalikko -> English forum
Näytä edellinen aihe :: Näytä seuraava aihe  
Kirjoittaja Viesti
miro

LähetäLähetetty: 27.6.2005 16:56    Viestin aihe: miro... Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

hi..everybody.. wave
i sorry it not long time i can't sent e-mail..because my pc it not work many week and now i can use it...i hope everybody not foget ...me
Takaisin alkuun
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
sunshine

LähetäLähetetty: 27.6.2005 17:12    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Greetings Miro... I'm glad you back here and i do hope you enjoy with us as again as you want.... Wink
east

LähetäLähetetty: 28.6.2005 0:36    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Have missed you. Great to have you back Very Happy
Takaisin alkuun
Voitto Lippu
Administrator ผู้บริหาร

LähetäLähetetty: 28.6.2005 4:30    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Welcome back, Miro. I was wondering where you had dissappeared.

Ei sillä ole väliä onko kissa musta vai valkoinen, kunhan se vaan pyydystää hiiriä.

Niin Kaukana Bambulehdosta
Takaisin alkuun
miro

LähetäLähetetty: 29.6.2005 11:41    Viestin aihe: miro Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

hi...sunshine
Thanks...in my city raining everyday i can't go to shopping and how about you city..i thinks not rain everyday....
Juhanuspäivä where you holiday...and about me i go to summer house my freind and very enjoy they drinks and eat all night but i not drinks when i come back home very tired and still sick...
Takaisin alkuun
miro

LähetäLähetetty: 29.6.2005 11:44    Viestin aihe: miro Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

hi..east
Thanks...and nice to meet you too...where you live?in finland or in thailand ..now my pc it o.k i can join with you everyday if i have time...
Takaisin alkuun
miro

LähetäLähetetty: 29.6.2005 11:53    Viestin aihe: miro Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

hi...voitto lippu kippis
Thanks!!!! my p.c it work this week i read every forum when you write i thinks very good every forum because i have knowledge more...
and 25.6 Juhannuspäivä where you go to holiday???i saw every people drinks and to be drunk...and about me i go summer house my friend very enjoy we sauna and swimming and eat all night
but it not so good i not drinks only drinks coca-cola......
Takaisin alkuun
east

LähetäLähetetty: 29.6.2005 11:54    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Thanks for your comments miro. Unfortunately I live in Finland.
Takaisin alkuun
Voitto Lippu
Administrator ผู้บริหาร

LähetäLähetetty: 29.6.2005 14:02    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Miro, my Juhannus was very uneventful. Just as a normal weekend. Here in Hua Hin there are not so many people who celebrate Juhannus.

Ei sillä ole väliä onko kissa musta vai valkoinen, kunhan se vaan pyydystää hiiriä.

Takaisin alkuun
sunshine

LähetäLähetetty: 29.6.2005 17:01    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Hi...K' Miro
For me wasn't extraordinary as normally day on Juhannus. The weather here as your city is almost everyday rainning...but don't worry anymore i have heard from news this weekend will be nice weather and Have a nice weather on this weekend to you luxhello luxhello luxhello

sunshine

LähetäLähetetty: 10.7.2005 20:08    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Next Saturday i and Panda have planed to go meet Miro at Joensuu...and Miro said, she'll cooks Thai foods for us. kokki eat2 eat2 From my pleace to Miro's home is about 160 Kms. Whatever, i'm glad to have a cheerful Panda with me on this trip. Laughing Wink
Voitto Lippu
Administrator ผู้บริหาร

LähetäLähetetty: 11.7.2005 5:50    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Wishing you all merry moments eat2 eat2

Takaisin alkuun
miro

LähetäLähetetty: 12.7.2005 7:59    Viestin aihe: miro Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

hi..sunshne, panda abovelol
welcome to joensuu ..offcouse i can make thai food and i'm not sure it goot test or not? maybe you can make so good thai food more then me..
in joensuu that have china resterung it very good ( i go to eat many time)because my friend from china she work there..
if you want go to eat we can go togerter maybe we can talk long time in there.....what you think!!!!!
Takaisin alkuun
miro

LähetäLähetetty: 12.7.2005 8:02    Viestin aihe: miro Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

hi...voitto lippu
how are you?this week sunshine and panda they come to visit me in joensuu and we make thai food
if you want to come in joensuu ...welcome maybe i make cake wait for you...
Takaisin alkuun
miro

LähetäLähetetty: 12.7.2005 8:07    Viestin aihe: miro... Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

hi...panda
welcome...to joensuu..and i saw your picture in album that lovely...
maybe this week when you come to joensuu we can talk all day...
Takaisin alkuun
Voitto Lippu
Administrator ผู้บริหาร

LähetäLähetetty: 12.7.2005 10:51    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Lainaus:
if you want to come in joensuu ...welcome maybe i make cake wait for you...

Thank you Miro, Joensuu is actually not too far away from my home town in Finland, Lappeenranta. I just don't know when I will come to Finland next time. But I'll surely keep your offer in mind.

Takaisin alkuun
panda

LähetäLähetetty: 13.7.2005 9:53    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Thank you K Miro Very Happy
Todoy i'll to meet sunhine at her home and she's
willing to cook some thai foods for me
kokki3 eat2 eat2

sunshine

LähetäLähetetty: 14.7.2005 9:19    Viestin aihe: Re: miro Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

miro kirjoitti:
hi..sunshne, panda abovelol
welcome to joensuu ..offcouse i can make thai food and i'm not sure it goot test or not? maybe you can make so good thai food more then me..
in joensuu that have china resterung it very good ( i go to eat many time)because my friend from china she work there..
if you want go to eat we can go togerter maybe we can talk long time in there.....what you think!!!!!

Khob khun kha...Miro

Thanks for your praise. If you're not sure how can cook some list of Thai foods i'll advise you as much as i can. Moreover, i'm glad to meet Chiness friend of you...and see you on Saturday... Wink

miro

LähetäLähetetty: 14.7.2005 11:19    Viestin aihe: miro Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

hi...sunshine Sad
i will to tell you in joensuu 15-17 heinäkuu (3 days) in joensuu that have ILOSAARIROCKI ...you must becareful when you drive car because very preple and very much car...i thinks many thousand preplo to come here..
i want to go there but ticket it ent allready
Takaisin alkuun
sunshine

LähetäLähetetty: 14.7.2005 20:48    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Thanks for information...I always should be careful when i drive a car...and believe me i'm not speedster Wink Smile .
miro

LähetäLähetetty: 13.8.2005 18:56    Viestin aihe: miro... Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

hi..everybody
how are you..... Laughing last week i go to nurmus with my husband because he have to holiday about 1 week we go to fishing ..
Takaisin alkuun
spiigeli
Administrator ผู้บริหาร

LähetäLähetetty: 13.8.2005 19:20    Viestin aihe: Re: miro... Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

miro kirjoitti:
hi..everybody
how are you..... Laughing last week i go to nurmus with my husband because he have to holiday about 1 week we go to fishing ..

Hello miro. Did you have any luck when you went to fishing? Any big one.
I like go to fishing also, but this summer i have been wery busy. So now time to go fishing. Next winter I shall go to Thailand and also shall go to fishing. And I know that big one is waiting to me. Wink
Here are one fish from last winter. Not so big, but ok cobia 10kg.

miro

LähetäLähetetty: 13.8.2005 19:30    Viestin aihe: miro... Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

hi...spiigeli
ofcouse i got big fish...it name kuha..about 5 kg...we eat meny day in summer house...in Nurmus very good place and beautiful ..we were in resterung it name bomboo (i ´m not sure i write it o.k) very good food and about food can eat if you can
about december maybe i go to thailand with sunshine ...when you go to holiday in thailand
Takaisin alkuun
sunshine

LähetäLähetetty: 13.8.2005 19:35    Viestin aihe: Re: miro... Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

miro kirjoitti:
hi..everybody

I'm fine... Very Happy How was your holiday? Did any Thai friend with you? From last month until yesterday i was busy many Thai friend came visit here and i also went to Helsinki. It was good holiday for me too. Smile

sunshine

LähetäLähetetty: 13.8.2005 19:44    Viestin aihe: Re: miro... Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

spiigeli kirjoitti:
miro kirjoitti:
hi..everybody

I like go to fishing also, but this summer i have been wery busy. So now time to go fishing. Next winter I shall go to Thailand and also shall go to fishing. And I know that big one is waiting to me. Wink

Where is the place you had got that big one? Maybe next time i shall go there with my dear. Wink

miro

LähetäLähetetty: 13.8.2005 19:46    Viestin aihe: Re: miro... Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

sunshine kirjoitti:
miro kirjoitti:
hi..everybody

I'm fine... Very Happy How was your holiday? Did any Thai friend with you? From last month until yesterday i was busy many Thai friend came visit here and i also went to Helsinki. It was good holiday for me too. Smile

hi...sunshine
i very happy about my holiday...we go to fishing and go to eat some food in resterung i thinks it not same in jonesuu ...i like very much to go there because good food and nice place maybe someday i go to holiday again
i have my friend (suomalainen) we stay in summer house because that have 2 big room and they make food it so good too
Takaisin alkuun
miro

LähetäLähetetty: 13.8.2005 19:52    Viestin aihe: Re: miro... Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

spiigeli kirjoitti:
miro kirjoitti:
hi..everybody

hi...spiigeli
wow.....how you got big fish ...where is the place in thailand you went there .....now i saw your picture ....Sorry, how old are you? so you look like young man.. Very Happy
Takaisin alkuun
spiigeli
Administrator ผู้บริหาร

LähetäLähetetty: 13.8.2005 20:03    Viestin aihe: Re: miro... Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

sunshine kirjoitti:

Where is the place you had got that big one? Maybe next time i shall go there with my dear. Wink

We took a big boat(28 meters long) from Bang Sarey and stayed in sea 2 days. Biggest fish was 30kg stingray, look my foto album.
Next winter we shall go to Andaman sea also. I have 3 month holiday, from end of october to end of january.

spiigeli
Administrator ผู้บริหาร

LähetäLähetetty: 13.8.2005 20:08    Viestin aihe: Re: miro... Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

miro kirjoitti:
Sorry, how old are you? so you look like young man.. Very Happy
You make me laught I`m siisip hok pii.
miro

LähetäLähetetty: 13.8.2005 20:11    Viestin aihe: Re: miro... Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

spiigeli kirjoitti:
miro kirjoitti:
Sorry, how old are you? so you look like young man.. Very Happy
You make me laught I`m siisip hok pii.

hi....spiigeli
i don't believe that Rolling Eyes you look like sam siip hok pii Wink

Viimeinen muokkaaja, miro pvm 13.8.2005 20:22, muokattu 1 kertaa
Takaisin alkuun
Näytä edelliset viestit:   
Lähetä uusi viesti   Vastaa viestiin   tulostus ystävällinen näkymä    Thaimaa-info.com Foorumin päävalikko -> English forum Kaikki ajat ovat GMT + 2 tuntia
Siirry sivulle 1, 2  Seuraava
Sivu 1 Yht. 2

Siirry:  
Et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä tässä foorumissa
Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Et voi muokata viestejäsi tässä foorumissa
Et voi poistaa viestejäsi tässä foorumissa
Et voi äänestää tässä foorumissa
Et voi liittää tiedostoja tässä foorumissa
Et voi ladata tiedostoja tässä foorumissa