Thaimaa-info.com Foorumin päävalikko Thaimaa-info.com

ValokuvakansioValokuvakansio  OhjeOhje   HakuHaku   KäyttäjälistaKäyttäjälista   KäyttäjäryhmätKäyttäjäryhmät   RekisteröidyRekisteröidy 
 KäyttäjätiedotKäyttäjätiedot   SudokuSudoku   Kirjaudu sisään tarkistaaksesi yksityiset viestitKirjaudu sisään tarkistaaksesi yksityiset viestit   Kirjaudu sisäänKirjaudu sisään 

New member from Vietnam

Lähetä uusi viesti   Vastaa viestiin   tulostus ystävällinen näkymä    Thaimaa-info.com Foorumin päävalikko -> English forum
Näytä edellinen aihe :: Näytä seuraava aihe  
Kirjoittaja Viesti
Voitto Lippu
Administrator ผู้บริหาร

LähetäLähetetty: 23.9.2005 10:02    Viestin aihe: New member from Vietnam Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Welcome to our forum linktolinh and thanks for joining us. I know a little bit about you i.e. that you are female and that you live in Hanoi. It is very interesting to have somebody to tell us about Vietnam and Vietnamese people and culture. Maybe you could first tell us something about yourself.

Ei sillä ole väliä onko kissa musta vai valkoinen, kunhan se vaan pyydystää hiiriä.

Niin Kaukana Bambulehdosta
Takaisin alkuun
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
Kundepuu
Developer ผู้พัฒนา

LähetäLähetetty: 23.9.2005 10:43    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Welcome on board linktolinh. Waiting your reports for Vietnam
Takaisin alkuun
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti Lähetä sähköposti
linktolinh

LähetäLähetetty: 23.9.2005 18:16    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Thanks for ya warmly welcome!

:=) Can not believe that I have my own welcome topic., Embarassed need to take a big glasses of water.

So I'm 24, Vnese girl. My name is Linh, Voitto you can call me A Ling! I have been travelling quite a lot around SEA and EU for the last 3 years. I came back to Vietnam in March and now taking a break until I take off again in December this year.

I had been living in Thailand for 1 year and I keep flying back for vacations. I like the free lifestyle and enjoy the service industry there. It's very exciting to compare Thailand and Vietnam in culture, lifestyle, business, nature senses, food... just 1 and a half hour fly and you will be in a totally different world. Vietnam is the place for me to hiding myself, live a quiet life and working like many other normal girls my ages. Thailand is the place where I canexplose, do whatever I want, wear whatever I like, love whoever I love and be myself.. when I get tired and f++ up I will go to Thailand and sleep on the white sand beach under the hot sun and finnaly I breath again...

I'll be happy to share with ya my experiences of Vietnam and Thailand, and other lands I have been through. But unfortunatelly I'm a blab blab girl and normally I drive all topics I joined to a off-road track! Bad records here and there proved that Razz

That's long for now, thanks again guys, you make me feel like I'm something! All girls love that feeling.

Cheers,

sunshine

LähetäLähetetty: 23.9.2005 20:09    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Hi...Linh

Nice to meet you and welcome to join us here on this board. Anyway, i hope you like to post here as agian as possible if you want. We are waiting for you...Smile Very Happy lollollol bileet Wink

Viimeinen muokkaaja, sunshine pvm 23.9.2005 21:53, muokattu 1 kertaa
Takaisin alkuun
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti MSN Messenger
I ovn
Khun ขุน

LähetäLähetetty: 23.9.2005 21:50    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

welcome Linh. I'm glad that we have more boost to English forum. Our members will be more than happy to follow your adventures around the globe and maeby also your resting time in Vietnam. I will be, that is for sure Cool Here in Finland it is starting to get bit chilling and my biggest hobby will be kieli Embarassed . Wait to get back to Thailand and some day to Vietnam too...
Takaisin alkuun
east

LähetäLähetetty: 24.9.2005 3:15    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Hello Linh. Welcome, it's nice to have you here Very Happy
Takaisin alkuun
Jassu

LähetäLähetetty: 24.9.2005 8:54    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Hello A Ling!
I wish you welcome too and i find it very nice that somebody from Hanoi is here too.
At the moment i live Hanoi too , becouse of my work. I have been here about 4 months but i dont know so much about your city but i am learning all the time. I wait your report from Hanoi too , you can tell what ever you want about that big city.
All the best for you!

Jassu
Takaisin alkuun
Voitto Lippu
Administrator ผู้บริหาร

LähetäLähetetty: 25.9.2005 5:09    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

linktolinh wrote

Lainaus:
Voitto you can call me A Ling!

What does this mean? As in Thai you seem to have many different ways of addressing people in Vietnam. I suppose it depends on the age difference between the two persons, right? Anh, Em, Chi, Ong, Ba, Chu, Tiem, Bac.

Ei sillä ole väliä onko kissa musta vai valkoinen, kunhan se vaan pyydystää hiiriä.

Takaisin alkuun
linktolinh

LähetäLähetetty: 26.9.2005 8:14    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

I'm just back from a trip to North West Loops of Vietnam. Around 700km driving in 2 days * Hanoi - Van Chan - Taxilang - Nghia Lo - Tu Le. It was so great and also dangerous, I got a small acident in a sharp curve but can still smiling.

I need sometime to learn our forum style and I will star spaming soon after that.

A Ling is the chinese way to call a person, I think Voitto know Chinese.

Hi Jassu, up for a drink sometime? The world is small so there are 2 people in this forum from Hanoi. Cool!

Need to covered up from the accident and the drive.

See ya all soon

Voitto Lippu
Administrator ผู้บริหาร

LähetäLähetetty: 26.9.2005 11:02    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Chinese, ahh. Mea culpa, I was thinking it was vietnamese. So your ancestors must have come from China? However, maybe better if you don't ask anybody to call you "ling" in Thailand. They might start laughing. Laughing

Hopefully your accident wasn't too serious.

Takaisin alkuun
linktolinh

LähetäLähetetty: 26.9.2005 12:22    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Btw talking about language. I was working for a project named COGEN3 fund by EU, the head office based in Malmo but the PMU was in Bangkok and an office in Vietnam.

3 in English is three, in Vietnamese is "ba" so we call it COGEN Ba in Vietnam.

And in Thai "ba" is crazy, silly right? So the whole project call it COGEN Ba and we had a lot of fun with that name.

Very Happy

I graduated as bachelor in Chinese Study, but I was too lazy in the Univ so all knowleage is falling apart now. I'm thinking about Master in Southest Asia instead of Chinese study,.

Voitto Lippu
Administrator ผู้บริหาร

LähetäLähetetty: 26.9.2005 12:29    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

linktolinh kirjoitti

Lainaus:
3 in English is three, in Vietnamese is "ba" And in Thai "ba" is crazy, silly right?

I've always enjoyed ordering the Vietnamese beer (well, the taste as well to be honest) 333 baa baa baa juoma1

Viimeinen muokkaaja, Voitto Lippu pvm 26.9.2005 13:19, muokattu 1 kertaa
Takaisin alkuun
Voitto Lippu
Administrator ผู้บริหาร

LähetäLähetetty: 3.10.2005 13:39    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

BTW em Linh, are there any English language forums about Vietnam where the Vietnamese people like to write, too?

Takaisin alkuun
Jassu

LähetäLähetetty: 3.10.2005 15:05    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Hello Linh and yes , we can go to drink sometimes , wednesday i fly to Thailand and i stay there about one week , after that i am open to anythink! Very Happy

Today i have a small accident too with my motorbike , but i have hurt my hand only a bit , nothing serious fortunately but this traffic here is really crazy.
Wish to see you when i come back here , all the best for you and everybody here in this forum.
Takaisin alkuun
Voitto Lippu
Administrator ผู้บริหาร

LähetäLähetetty: 3.10.2005 21:18    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Is the motorbike traffic in Hanoi as bad as it is in HCM City?

Takaisin alkuun
linktolinh

LähetäLähetetty: 5.10.2005 11:44    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

nothing can compare to traffic in Hanoi.

aww... I think here is more awesome than in Ho Chi Minh City. I love driving in Hanoi, Anh Bamboo, give it a try. The most crazy driver on the road normally is a Falang on his/her MINSK and they are driving like hell when others driving around 30 - 40km/h

Jassu, it'll be ashame if you had accident in Hanoi. Hope you are alright!

See ya around

ChillBill

LähetäLähetetty: 16.10.2005 22:16    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

I cannot tell very much people of Hanoi...but what i have heard they are nasty, greedy and unpolite compared to south vietnamese...

Ok, mototraffic is busy in hcmc but not too dangreous! Traffic is slow anyway.. In Thailand tehre are much more fatalities...
Takaisin alkuun
Näytä edelliset viestit:   
Lähetä uusi viesti   Vastaa viestiin   tulostus ystävällinen näkymä    Thaimaa-info.com Foorumin päävalikko -> English forum Kaikki ajat ovat GMT + 2 tuntia
Sivu 1 Yht. 1

Siirry:  
Et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä tässä foorumissa
Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Et voi muokata viestejäsi tässä foorumissa
Et voi poistaa viestejäsi tässä foorumissa
Et voi äänestää tässä foorumissa
Et voi liittää tiedostoja tässä foorumissa
Et voi ladata tiedostoja tässä foorumissa