Thaimaa-info.com Foorumin päävalikko Thaimaa-info.com

ValokuvakansioValokuvakansio  OhjeOhje   HakuHaku   KäyttäjälistaKäyttäjälista   KäyttäjäryhmätKäyttäjäryhmät   RekisteröidyRekisteröidy 
 KäyttäjätiedotKäyttäjätiedot   SudokuSudoku   Kirjaudu sisään tarkistaaksesi yksityiset viestitKirjaudu sisään tarkistaaksesi yksityiset viestit   Kirjaudu sisäänKirjaudu sisään 

Home Province

Lähetä uusi viesti   Vastaa viestiin   tulostus ystävällinen näkymä    Thaimaa-info.com Foorumin päävalikko -> English forum
Näytä edellinen aihe :: Näytä seuraava aihe  
Kirjoittaja Viesti
Voitto Lippu
Administrator ผู้บริหาร

LähetäLähetetty: 8.6.2005 8:35    Viestin aihe: Home Province Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Hello to everybody. It would be nice if you Thais would let us know something about your home provinces in Thailand. What do people eat there, what do they do in their free time, what places would you recommend us to visit there.

Ei sillä ole väliä onko kissa musta vai valkoinen, kunhan se vaan pyydystää hiiriä.

Niin Kaukana Bambulehdosta
Takaisin alkuun
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti
sunshine

LähetäLähetetty: 9.6.2005 10:03    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Sawasdee Kha Everyones... Surprised Chon Buri province or the others call Murng Chon its have to many beautiful sites for traveler. Ex, Ang sila, Bang Saen, Khao Sam Muk, Nong Mon Market, Wat Yai Intharam, Ho pra, The Khao Khiao Open Zoo, The Siracha Tiger Farm, Pattaya, Suan Nong Nooch, Kho Sa Met.etc. I would like to guide everyones some good market. About Nong Mon Market is also Chon Buri's famous and locates on Sukhumvit Road along the way Bang Saen. That place sells seafood dried or freshly and Hoi Cho, Khao Lam, Chaeng Lon and sweetments are popula also i mean Khao Lam is made with sticky rice, sugar and coconut cream cooked in specially prepared bamboo rods.
Here is an example my home place.... and also Welcom to Chon Buri:)

Voitto Lippu
Administrator ผู้บริหาร

LähetäLähetetty: 9.6.2005 11:10    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Thank you sunshine. I look forward to hear from other places as well.

Ei sillä ole väliä onko kissa musta vai valkoinen, kunhan se vaan pyydystää hiiriä.

Takaisin alkuun
Kanokthip

LähetäLähetetty: 10.6.2005 19:52    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Hello, from Nakhon ratchasima or korat. There is nothing much to see in my opinion but it's boring city either. Maybe Phimai, Pakchong (khao Yai) for people who love nature, interesting temple where they display next life after died and "The mall" bigest shopping mall in Korat I think (l love shopping). Korat is quite big city in my opinion there are many univesities and schools and a lot of young people. When I studied in high-school shoping malls are the place were we spent time after school to go shopping. In the culture part people in Thailand are more "group" but in Finland are more "individual". When I studied in Polytechnic and have had a lot of friends, I think they don't like to spend time with friends after school accept weekend (bailamaan) but I don't like parties so much. There were a lot of parties that they arranged for Finnish and foreign students. Very Happy Foods what we eat are quite normal eat least for me, I eat ex. som tam, tom yam, vegetable wok, sea foods and so on nothing specials. Very Happy
Takaisin alkuun
Kundepuu
Developer ผู้พัฒนา

LähetäLähetetty: 11.6.2005 6:31    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Tomorrow I go to Khorat. I have about 20 threes with me - mostly spruce and 4 birch and 1 pine. Tomorrow seeding in "our land". I will reporting is Khorat realy like nothing?
Takaisin alkuun
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot Lähetä yksityinen viesti Lähetä sähköposti
sunshine

LähetäLähetetty: 11.6.2005 8:32    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Thanks Kanokthip for join us and also nice to meet you... Smile
Voitto Lippu
Administrator ผู้บริหาร

LähetäLähetetty: 12.6.2005 17:59    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Welcome to the board Kanokthip and thanks for your posting. I've been to Khorat three times, last time in March. This time I went to Khao Yai and as I had a "local" expert or should I say "Expat" to show me around that was really great. My whole family enjoyed it. We also visited Pak Thong Chai (a bit of dissappointment as I expected to see more of silk production) and the pottery village (can't remember the name now) near Khorat city (a very good experience). Finally we went to a little village near Sii Daa where we stayed with one expat/thai family for one night. That too was an experience I enjoyed.

Takaisin alkuun
Kanokthip

LähetäLähetetty: 12.6.2005 18:31    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Khao Yai is very nice place where people can spend time over night and observed animals in the night, I have been there couple of time. And of course there is zoo (same than other place). I can't think of anywhere else right now maybe I'll posted later. Very Happy
Takaisin alkuun
Kanokthip

LähetäLähetetty: 15.6.2005 12:42    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Hei, guys. City name is "Korat" not "Khorat". Anyway here is a link to Korat local magazine and some nice place to travel and some guide.

http://www.koratmagazine.in.th/eindex.htm
Takaisin alkuun
jiky
Moderator ผู้ดำเนินร

LähetäLähetetty: 20.9.2005 14:33    Viestin aihe: Vastaa lainaamalla viestiä

Very Happy Sawadee kha Kanokthip
Where you live in Korat? I am living and working here for a long time.
Hope you are ok in Finland and now raining every day in city but in Lamtakrong so not much of water

Näytä edelliset viestit:   
Lähetä uusi viesti   Vastaa viestiin   tulostus ystävällinen näkymä    Thaimaa-info.com Foorumin päävalikko -> English forum Kaikki ajat ovat GMT + 2 tuntia
Sivu 1 Yht. 1

Siirry:  
Et voi kirjoittaa uusia viestejä tässä foorumissa
Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Et voi muokata viestejäsi tässä foorumissa
Et voi poistaa viestejäsi tässä foorumissa
Et voi äänestää tässä foorumissa
Et voi liittää tiedostoja tässä foorumissa
Et voi ladata tiedostoja tässä foorumissa